How to add a progress bar
What is a progress bar?
A loading bar, sometimes called a progress bar allows you to automatically generate live progress bar images in an email, based on an individual customer’s status or behavior.
How do I create a progress bar?
- Start with a Content Automation template
- Click the add block option (+)
- Change the object type to progress bar
- Set your min and max value (max of 100)
- From here, you can click content source and select the URL parameter. The URL parameter is where you are going to define the merge tag that will allow you to pull in the personalization data (ie customer's points or rewards) from your CRM.
- Create a tag from your template