Custom fonts in Litmus Personalize
Add your brand fonts into Litmus Personalize and use them in your live images! Because we serve images into your email, you're not restricted to web-safe fonts.
Add a custom font
Custom fonts for each brand or company can be used in Litmus Personalize. To upload a new font, select your account dropdown and choose Settings.
Your settings include Fonts and Instagram Accounts and defaults to your Fonts tab. Choose the Upload Font link on the right.
Use the Select font button to navigate to your TTF file. If you are uploading multiple versions of the same font, include a unique name for each version. By default, your font will display the file name unless you include a different name.
All your uploaded fonts will appear, ready for use in your templates!
Use a custom font
Your custom fonts will appear as an option in your template font dropdown so you can use them easily!
Delete a custom font
To request a custom font deletion, please contact support.
Custom font essentials
- You are responsible for upholding the end user license agreement for the font.
- Fonts are not limited to web-safe fonts.
- Fonts must be a True Type Font file (.ttf)
- Font files must be under 1MB
- Uploaded fonts need unique names. You may need to alter a font name before you save, for example if you upload the bold, italic, and regular versions of the same font as separate files.