Litmus Personalize Reports
Your Litmus Personalize reports showing an in-depth breakdown of impressions from the account, campaign, or even individual tag level. Your Reports page updates every minute.
NOTE: Every image is an impression in Litmus personalized. Impressions are counted each time a Litmus personalized URL is loaded. For example, if you have four poll images in one email that would count as four impressions.
Account Level Report
- Date selection - Ability to filter global impressions by applying a date range. This is reflected in the ‘REPORTS' section.
Total impressions - Reflects the date range selected. Hover over the graph to show different impression counts by day. Other tiles show the breakdown of this total into Desktop, Smartphone, and Tablet. (Note: If the desktop, mobile, and tablet number doesn’t add up to the total - this is because we haven’t been able to detect the device.)
Device classes - This shows the percentage breakdown by viewing the device - similar to the top tiles, they are using the same coloring to represent the device. This shows in accordance with the date range filter applied.
Most Active Countries - Shows impression breakdown by country.
Operating Systems View
- Operating System - Shows total impressions by the operating system.
- Email client - You can look here to check your data is consistent. You can use this to differentiate between Apple Mail and Apple device.
- Impressions Per Widget – Provides a breakdown of each widget's impressions and clicks during the time period as well as the device and operating system breakdowns.
Campaign, Mailing, and Tag Reports
There are four main views for reports
- Campaign level - Shows impressions for all mailings and Tags in the campaign
- Mailing level - Shows impressions for specific mailings and Tags in the campaign
- Tag level - Shows the impressions for the specific Tag
The Report icon is in the tool kit for each report level.
The Tag Level Report is particularly insightful as it shows the actual live images shown for this tag and details the opens and clicks for each image shown.
When viewing a tag level report, the date selection will default to the date the tag was created to ‘Today’. You can select the required date range using the date selection filters.
Image Optimizer Reports
This shows a live impression count whilst the optimization is running with the final totals when the test is over. Displayed is the CTR for each image as well as the winning image:
Live Polling Reports
Once a poll has been set live, check the poll results to see which one had the best Click-To-Open rate, as well as live percentages and the number of impressions for each image and Tag overall.
Rule Builder Reports
This shows impressions and clicks for each rule as well as the default:
"Old Rules" is any opens or clicks made prior to updates made to the rule builder tag. If you add, remove, or update a rule after collecting hits all opens prior to that change will be listed under "old rules".